What a great time we live in! You just need a computer and internet connection and voila, you can start a business! There are so many affordable (and even free) business tools that can help you run your business more effectively. In this blog, I’ve collected together a few links to business tools you can use for your business. (Note: There are so many out there that I haven’t been able to try all of the ones I’ve listed here… check them out and decide for yourself!)
- 10 Awesome Business Tools for Business Owners and Start-ups: Glad to see Freshbooks on this list! And IdeaPaint is on my Christmas wishlist!
- 25 Best Business Software Tools and Web Services: Woohoo! WordPress and Google Docs are listed here – two of my favorite online applications for getting business done.
- Top 10 Online Small Business Collaboration Tools: There are a couple tools on here that I’ve heard of before (Basecamp, Zoho) but many of these I have not heard of or used. I’m going to check some of these out!
- The Freelancer’s Toolset: 100 Web Apps for Everything You Will Possibly Need
- Nine Indispensable Online Tools for Your Web-based Business: A good solid list. I’ve used most of these.
Check these out.
And let’s start our own list: What is your favorite online business tool?
Jessica Routier, IAC-EZ